and I can guarantee that you are in a 100% safe space , therefore, complying with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society Electronic Commerce , then it is stated:
1.1. Identifying data of the responsible
As stated in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, I inform you that:
1.2. Purpose of the website
The services provided by the person responsible for the website are the following:
- Content supply on the blog
- Product recommendation (normally affiliation).
- The sale of Ebooks
- Manage the list of subscribers and users assigned to the web.
1.4. Use of the website and capture of information
1.4.1 Use of the website
This web page provides access to articles, information, services and data (hereinafter, “the contents”) owned by the person in charge.
The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the web.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content offered through its website and with an enunciative but not limiting, not to use them to:
- Engaging in illicit activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, an advocacy of terrorism or an attack against human rights
- Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of the web, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage
- Try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
the responsible reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, order or public safety or which, in his opinion, would not be suitable for publication.
In any case, the person responsible will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by the users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
1.4.2 Information capture
- Contact form , where the USER must fill in the email field, subject and name.
- Subscription form , the USER filling in the necessary fields for the subscription to the web with the name fields, and email
- Tracking cookies , according to the following rules
- Navigation and IP Address : When browsing this website, the user automatically provides the web server with information regarding your IP address, date and time of access, the hyperlink that has forwarded to them, your operating system and the browser used.
- Comments: When visitors leave comments on the web, we collect the data shown in the comments form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and the browser user agent chain to help detect spam.
In spite of the foregoing, users may unsubscribe at any time from the services provided by the person responsible or data provided by the USER in compliance with the current regulations on Data Protection.
Likewise, both by subscribing to this website and making a comment on any of its pages and / or entries, the user agrees:
- 1. The treatment of your personal data in the WordPress environment in accordance with its privacy policies.
- 2. The access of the person in charge to the data that, according to the WordPress infrastructure, the user needs to contribute well for the subscription to the web or for any query using the contact form.
By activating a subscription, contact form or comment, the user understands and accepts that:
From the moment you subscribe or access a payment service, the person in charge has access to:
Name, and email, or other necessary data for billing, forming a file duly registered in the General Register of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection with the name of “USERS OF THE WEB AND SUBSCRIBERS” or in the case of making a purchase, it will be subscribed to the file of “CLIENTS AND / OR PROVIDERS” having access to data of name, surnames, email, DNI and complete address.
In any case, the responsible party reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of this website, such as this legal notice.
- Intellectual and industrial property
The person in charge by itself or as assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained in it (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of the person in charge or of its licensors. All rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorized by the responsible party will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the way it is made available, of all or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization, are expressly prohibited. of the responsible.
The USER undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by the person in charge.
You can only view the elements of the web without the possibility of printing, copying or storing them on the hard disk of your computer or any other physical medium.
The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of the responsible party.
It is strictly forbidden to share the license for use with more people, each license is personal and non-transferable reserving us all civil and criminal actions that assist us in order to safeguard our rights, all under penalty of incurring a crime against the intellectual property of art. 270 and SS of the Penal Code with prison sentences of up to 4 years.
- Exclusion of guarantees and liability
The person in charge is not responsible, under any circumstances, for damages of any kind that may be caused, by way of example: due to errors or omissions in the contents, due to lack of availability of the website, – which will make periodic stops for technical maintenance – as well as the transmission of viruses or malicious programs or harmful content, despite having adopted all necessary technological measures to prevent it.
The responsible reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate on its website, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through the same as the form in which they appear presented or located on your website
- Link Policy
The persons or entities that intend to make or carry out a hyperlink from a website of another Internet portal to the responsible website must submit the following conditions:
- It is not allowed the total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website without the prior express authorization of the person in charge.
- There will be no deep-links or IMG or image links, or frames with the website of the person responsible without their prior express authorization.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect manifestation will be established on the web of the person responsible, nor on the services or contents of the same. Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the web page in which it is established will not contain any trademark, trade name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the person in charge, unless expressly authorized by the latter.
- The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply the existence of relations between the responsible party and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of the person responsible for the services and contents offered on said website or portal.
- the person in charge will not be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the website or portal from which the hyperlink is made, or the information and statements included therein.
- The website of the person responsible can make available to the user connections and links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties. These links have the exclusive function of providing users with the search for information, content and services on the Internet, without under any circumstances being considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
The person in charge does not market, nor direct, nor previously control, nor own the contents, services, information and manifestations available on said websites.
The responsible person does not assume any type of responsibility, not even indirectly or subsidiary, for the damages and losses of any kind that may arise from the access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, opinions, manifestations, products and services existing or offered on websites not managed by the person in charge and which are accessible through the person in charge
- Comment policy
On this website, comments are allowed to enrich the contents and make queries.
Comments that are not related to the themes of these websites, including defamation, insults, personal attacks or lack of respect in general towards the author or towards other members will not be admitted. These comments will be deleted by the administrators of the web.
Comments that contain information that is obviously misleading or false will also be deleted, as well as comments that contain personal information, such as private homes or telephones and that violate our data protection policy.
Likewise, those comments created only for promotional purposes of a web, person or collective and everything that could be considered spam or content without value in general will be rejected.
Anonymous comments are not allowed, as well as those made by the same person with different nicknames. Neither will those comments that attempt to force a debate or a position taken by another user.
- Right of exclusion
The responsible party reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, on its own or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
The responsible will pursue the breach of these conditions and any misuse of its website by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
- Modification of the present conditions and duration
The person in charge may modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
- Claims and doubts
The person in charge informs that there are complaint forms available to users and clients and can send an email to this address indicating their name and surnames, the service or product purchased and stating the reasons for their claim.
You can also direct your claim by mail to this address .
- Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
The relationship between the responsible party and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid, unless the applicable Law provides otherwise