1. Not reducing our stage. Bless you, winter. 2. Going to bed with our makeup on and then stomaching it the next era as second-day be. 3. containing in an “unladylike” dominance aka anything where we’re not containing up limited straight with our ankles hybridized.
5. continuing to belch after brothers and ally and boyfriends tell us how disgusting it is.
6.Being honest about the sum of pizza slices we’ll actually increase when there’s a group order (3-4).
7. Cursing our body’s need for a uterus. Or cursing in general.
8.Taking no prisoners while ferociously eating a burrito at Chipotle.
9. Singing and/or admonition every heart-to-heart to Missy Elliot’s “Work It.” Except the one in question depiction in the middle that continues like “ifbirdflippingintheMyansyet.”
10. Not inundating the second we get back from the gymnasium, if we even go.
11. Laughing when someone says the riot act “poop.” Because turd is rummy.
12. happy about cramps and then drumming oureyes when some adult male goes “ewww ! ”
13. Wearing sweatpants in public and not supporting for it.
14. Farting. #Bless
15. Saying “thank you ! ” when someone gives us a admiration, without fondling the need to shadow it up with something self-deprecating.
16.Flipping the hoot now and then, to humanity who get it.
17. Snoring. And then fervidly vetoing it, in defiance of we were asleep.
18. Waiting pig-headedly during a public bathroom stalemate for the other woman to generate so that we can poop in peace.
19. fixating a wedgie. And then thoughts Olivia Pope hollo “IT’S HANDLED.”
20. Ripping our pant off the shake we get home from handiwork.
21. gauging our bra off when necessary aka whenever we fondle like it.
22. Drinking whatever the hell we want, whether that’s whisky or brew or a execrable cosmopolite.
23. Saying NO when someone invites if we want to disunited something at repast.
24. Not fondling the need to go “wooooh ! ” at bachelorette parties.
25. Admitting that sometimes bachelorette parties are suffering.
26. calling bloody bloodshed when we have a UTI. 27. Vegging out on the couch all era and then not perjuring about it when our coworker invites what we did over the weekend.